About Masucci Podiatry
Mr Nicholas Masucci has been in practice for over 20 years. He has extensive experience in private practice and working with podiatric and orthopaedic teams in the NHS.
- Graduated in 1998 with a degree in Podiatry, holds a Post-Graduate Surgical Qualification and a Certificate of Completion of Surgical Training (Surgical Faculty, Society of Chiropodists and Podiatrists) 2004.
- Professional Memberships include: Fellow of the College of Podiatry (Surgical Faculty), Society of Chiropodists and Podiatrists and The Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Expertise is in podiatry treatments, biomechanical problems and podiatric surgical solutions with many years of practical experience in the management of foot and ankle disorders.
- Works within the Surgical Directorate (Orthopaedic Department) at Ashford and St Peter's Hospitals.
- Responsible for Clinical Governance for Surgical Directorate (Orthopaedic) at Ashford Trusts (Audits).
- Focus is on Continuing Professional Development (CPD) by attending regular clinical seminars and conferences.
- Mr Masucci holds Independent Prescribing Status, (one of a very small group of podiatrists awarded this status in the UK).